Toronto locals Monteiro & Colle, formerly known as G33KSQUAD, bring this week’s Euphoradio mix to you on this fine Tuesday. With a clearer focus on tech-house, they have selected tracks from some of the most relevant artists right now like Pete Tong and Hot Since 82, as well as some of the most underground.
I’m personally in love with tracks like Egoism’s “She” that has a deep tech vibe, while other tracks that are brand new like Olivier Giacomotto’s remix of “I Dream Deep” has a more ambient and dark feel to it. The contrast of songs is blended beautifully and ever so smooth. And to end off the mix they have a new original track that’s yet to be named; it’s echoic with a sparkle in the distance that leaves you enchanted. How fitting to have a euphoric techno mix by local artists who know their stuff! I’m looking forward to more releases of their original tracks. Find their stuff on SoundCloud.
Enjoy the mix and check out Monteiro & Colle’s Facebook for their upcoming shows around the GTA, and stay tuned to Euphoradio for next week’s mix. Enjoy!
- Miguel Bastida – Soul Reactions (Gorge’s Summer Rework)
- T.Bunts – Get Back
- Miguel Bastida – Whitness
- Fernando Campo – Razor Sharp
- Heiko Laux, Alexander Lukas – Lucho Pt. 1 (Monteiro & Colle Feelin’ House Edit)
- Egoism – She
- Dubspeeka – Outland 1
- Roland Clark, Definition – I Dream Deep (Olivier Giacomotto Remix)
- Pete Tong, John Moneyman – The Bumps (Coyu Remix)
- Josh Butler – Snake Skin
- Mendo – Magic (Secondcity remix)
- Hot Since 82 – Veins
- Mike Vale – From The Beginning
- Juliet Sikora, Tube & Berger – Back Drop
- Chus & Ceballos, Mark Knight, Harry Romero – The Machines (ft. Cevin Fisher)
- Monteiro & Colle – ID
Serafina Thoma – Euphoradio